Alexandria Personal Injury Lawyers
Exceptional Legal Representation in Alexandria, VA
Alexandria is the 7th largest, and highest income independent city in Virginia. Comprised of over 155,000 people, the city requires – and deserves – the best legal representation available, and our legal team exceeds our clients’ expectations at every turn.
Experienced Representation in Specialized Legal Areas
Our skilled personal injury attorney in Alexandria, VA understands being hurt in an accident can change your life drastically, causing a tremendous burden within your family dynamic. John D. Whittington is committed to representing the Alexandria community by providing exceptional legal practices for those who have been injured in the following categories:
- Auto Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Brain Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- Workers’ Compensation
The walkable areas of Alexandria, VA, including Old Town, create crowded conditions that can easily lead to personal injury. No matter how you are traversing this beautiful city, our attorney can help you understand your personal injury rights, and what you are entitled to if you are injured as the result of another’s negligence.
Know Your Personal Injury Rights in Arlington, VA
Our legal team’s experience in personal injury in Arlington, VA is unmatched in the state. As we remain committed to representing the public fully, we want our clients to understand their rights. Being armed with the necessary legal information you need to pursue a claim can supremely improve your confidence in recovery. If you have suffered a personal injury in an auto accident, slip and fall or while at work, your rights include pursuing compensation for:
- Lost wages
- Medical expenses, immediate and future
- Therapy and prescriptions
- Property damage
- Short- or long-term disability
Each personal injury case is different, and our firm represents each with a unique approach.
Alexandria, VA: Transit Hub & Accident Prospective
With our proximity to Washington, D.C., Alexandria, VA houses tens of thousands of commuters who work in our Nation’s Capital. With the large influx and outflux of traffic twice a day, accidents are common – and the injuries they cause can be severe. If you have been hurt in a traffic accident in any capacity, our firm can help you recover from your injuries by pursuing the negligent party who caused the crash. While no two vehicle accidents are the same, the most common injuries associated with a traffic accident include:
- Broken bones
- Cuts, scrapes, and bruises
- Head injuries
- Neck and spine injuries
- Loss of limb
- Disfiguration and scarring
If you are involved in a car accident in Alexandria, VA it is important to retain an experienced attorney to recovery fully. John D. Whittington will fight for your personal injury rights beginning with your initial consultation through your case’s closure. You will receive a personal, one-on-one experience that transforms into a partnership to reach the greater good of a promising outcome.
Acclaimed Workers’ Compensation Attorney in Alexandria, VA
Getting hurt at work and creating a claim can be an arduous process. The Virginia Workers’ Compensation Act outlines employer laws and employee expectations, both of which should be followed closely after an accident occurs.
Workers’ Compensation is designed to allow employees to heal fully from in an injury suffered at work by providing:
- Medical coverage and benefits
- Wage loss replacement
- Short- and long-term care
- Job replacement or training within the organization
- Partial or total disability
- Temporary or permanent disability
- Death benefits
Alexandria, VA has a high concentration of federal employees. It is important for these employees to understand that Worker’s Compensation laws differ for employees who work for a private company and a government agency.
No matter where you are employed, if you are injured at work, we can help. Whittington Law will represent your interests in any Workers’ compensation case to ensure justice prevails. Your recovery is our only focus.
Contact an Accomplished Alexandria, VA Attorney Today
If you have been hurt in an accident, contact our experienced and skilled personal injury attorney John D. Whittington in Alexandria, VA today at (703) 257-5668. Schedule a free consultation to meet with our attorney and discover the legal details and strategy behind your case. We can help you pursue the compensation you deserve because of your injuries. Call us now.
Directions to our Manassas Personal Injury Attorney from Alexandria, VA
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Distance: 35.1 mi
Time: 44 min
- Get on I-495 S/I-95 S from George Washington Memorial Pkwy/S Washington St
- Head north on George Washington Memorial Pkwy/S Washington St towards King St
- Make a U-turn at Cameron St
- Continue straight onto George Washington Memorial Pkwy/S Washington St
- Turn right onto Gibbon St
- Turn left at the 3rd cross street onto S Patrick St
- Use the right 2 lanes to turn slightly right onto the Interstate 95 S/Interstate 495 W slip road
- Follow I-495 S, 495 Express Lanes/Capital Beltway Inner Loop/Interstate 495 High Occupancy Toll and I-66 W to VA-28 S/Sully Rd in Centreville. Take exit 53A from I-66 W
- Merge onto I-495 S/I-95 S (signs for Interstate 241 N/Alexandria/Telegraph Road)
- Keep right at the fork to continue on I-495 W, follow signs for Interstate 495 N/Tysons Corner
- Keep left at the fork to continue on 495 Express Lanes/Capital Beltway Inner Loop/Interstate 495 High Occupancy Toll
- Use the left lane to take the Interstate 66 W exit towards Vienna/Front Royal
- Merge onto I-66 W
- Take exit 53A to merge onto VA-28 S/Sully Rd towards Centreville
- Merge onto VA-28 S/Sully Rd
We are located at:
9214 CENTER STREET, 3rd FLOOR,
MANASSAS, VA 20110